My title today has dual meanings:
- My Inspired guest poster for today had a rough week, and this is the backup plan.
- I often feel like I haven’t fully introduced myself on my blog, and I should go back and do a little intro.
Therefore, I’m going to tell you a little bit more about myself in list format (this feels weird, but I know I really enjoy it when other bloggers share facts about themselves, so here goes):
- I live in Ohio, but I’m originally from Alabama. I’ve also lived in Texas and South Carolina. I love where I am now!
- Before this year, my job was teaching ESL to South Korean students online for 5 years. (that means, I’m pale)
- I don’t remember when I was converted to Christianity. It feels like I’ve been a Christian all my life.
- Lord of the Rings was my teenage obsession. (that means, I’m a nerd)
- The farthest away from home I’ve been is Europe: Belgium, The Netherlands, France, and Luxembourg
- I’d love to go back!
- Good books are as chocolate to me. I love chocolate.
- I don’t drink coffee regularly, it gives me heart palpitation things.
- I drink black tea instead.
- I share my parents’ basement apartment with my older and only sister.
- Warm weather is the best kind. I get really restless in long winters.
- I watch the Rocky movies when I get sick. Getting strong now!
- My jewelry business is my pride. I never imagined it would be so satisfying to create something out of nothing like this. It holds me accountable in a lot of ways. I’m very thankful!
- There are few music genres I don’t appreciate. My favorites are soft rock, pop, folk rock, alternative, rock, classical, country, jazz, bluegrass and stuff from musicals.
- I’m single cause the Lord hasn’t brought the right man around yet. I often feel like just yelling, “Get here, already!!!” (that means, I’m impatient)
- My first concert was James Taylor in Albuquerque in 2000.
- If I weren’t living in Ohio, I’d love to live in California.
- I have a bachelor’s in English.
- Gene Kelly is my favorite.
- One of my favorite vacation spots is Montreat, North Carolina.
Thanks for reading! Tune in next Wednesday for the rest of the Inspired to be Authentic series! 🙂